Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer is a nonstructural, cement-based, manufactured stone veneer that delivers the authentic beauty of traditional stone masonry without the excess cost and installation time. Easy-to-install Versetta Stone® allows you to more quickly begin enjoying the look of stone as well as its affordability.
The Versetta Stone® palette is inspired by a variety of places around the world and the colors and textures that are unique to each. We bring authenticity to our stone veneer through patterns and stone shapes that precisely replicate natural stones. Cast in molds and hand-colored with iron oxide pigments, we capture the subtle nuances found in nature. And just like real stone, Versetta Stone® withstands the weather in any climate.
- No mortar, No mess
- Installs just like siding
- Lightweight concrete – look and feel of natural stone
- Interlocking tongue & groove installation
- Designed to effectively manage moisture
- Versatility – for use in interiors and exteriors & new construction or remodel
- Backed by a 50-year limited warranty
- NAHB Green Approved Product Minimum 50% recycled content as validated by UL Environment
- International Building Code and International Residential Code Compliant
- Tested & approved to rigorous building standards