MAINTAIN YOUR EAVESTROUGH SYSTEM
Most homeowners and builders don’t spend a lot of time thinking about the eavestrough system. We believe that eavestrough system deserve a little more thought, and understanding the importance of them may prevent costly home repair bills.
A proper installation of an eavestrough system will last from 25-30 years. In order to last that long, you should maintain them constantly.
- Clean your eavestrough twice a year, early spring and late autumn
- Have them checked if they are pulling away from the house
- Check if there leaking or overflowing
- Clean the downspouts from clogging
- Consider leaf guards and heating cables to improve the performance and function