An eavestrough system is a component of the roof that collect and diverts rainwater shed by the roof.
Eavestroughs are vital to keep your property safe from water damages. Leaking eavestrough can cause serious damage to the roof edge, foundation, interior and exterior spaces.
The life expectancy of an eavestrough system depends on the size, material used, maintenance and the weather.
In Ontario they have an average lifespan typically between 25-35 years. K-shape aluminum eavestroughs are commonly used in Canada. They are are aesthetically pleasing, durable and practically easy to install.
CHARACTERISTICS OF (K -SHAPE) EAVESTROUGH
– SEAMLESS SYSTEM
– CONNECTIONS REQUIRED ONLY AT CORNERS
– SMOOTH LOOK WITH NO SEAMS
– MINIMIZED LEAKS
– 95% RECYCLED MATERIAL
– OVER 40 COLOURS
– DURABLE BAKED ON PAINT
– NO BLISTER, FAKE OR PEEL
– AVAILABLE IN ALUMINUM AND COPPER
– 5 & 6 INCH PROFILES
– DESIGNED FOR RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL
– LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE MATERIAL
– SELF-BRACING BRACKETS
– TIGHTLY FIT IN THE GUTTER NOSE
– INVISIBLE FROM BELOW
– A SMOOTH, CLEAN LOOK
– SPACED EVERY 20 INCHES
– 1-1/2 INCHES PENETRATION
– CUSTOM PRE MADE OUTLETS
– HIGH GRADE CAULKINGSEALANT
– ROUND, SQAURE AND RECTANGULAR DOWNSPOUTS ON DIFFERENT SIZES